Getting the potato recipes ready for the harvest.
- sugar (just a teaspoon)
- salt – table as well as rock/sea salt
- olive oil
- potatoes – waxy work best
- Mozzarella cheese
- Make Pizza dough. I use this recipe with quantities of one third for a single (but generous) pizza.
- Whilst dough is resting, preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Grate or slice Mozzarella.
- Peel and slice potatoes thinly.
- Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness, place on tray covered in baking paper and brush/wipe with Olive Oil.
- Put Mozarella on base, holding a little back. Spread potatoes out on base, sprinkle with Rosemary leaves and sea salt. Add some more Mozarella, drizzle with Olive Oil.
- Place in oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes.